Sunday, April 27, 2008

Houston or Bust pt. 2

I (Tyler) made it to Houston alive. It was about a 9.5 hour trip through the heart of Oklahoma and Texas and boy howdy was it exciting. I found a nice little coffee shop with WiFi and now I'm blogging it up. I a little tired after my trip so this is probably a little disjointed. This picture of Houston is one I stole off of Google Images. The graveyard just happened to come with, or it a grim portent of things to come, I hope not. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go find some milk and cereal or I'll be cranky in the morning. Take Luck and Drive Safe..... in case you drive somewhere, sometime.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Tyler,
So glad to hear that you have made it safely. We have been thinking of you all day. Wanted you to know some good news. Jordy Nelson has been drafted into the NFL. He went 34th in all, in the 2nd round to the Green Bay Packers. So sorry it wasn't something closer. Dallas maybe? (: Take care and have a great day tomorrow.
Mom and Dad B.

Courtney e said...

Glad you had a good trip... did you ever find another gas station... perhaps one with horses?

Take Luck yourself with NASA - you stud you.

Kendall Smith said...

Good to hear you arrived in the Ocean City. I'm pretty sure that's what they call it down there--you know, the locals. I think you should start referring to it as that. :-)

Courtney e said...

I wanna see Houston or Bust Part 3!

Kendall Smith said...

Yeah--post some new pictures! We want to see your apartment!!!