Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's Saturday

"Oh it's a happy day for me, I'm going to be the President of the company." Alright so I'm not actually going to be president of anything, but the first person to tell me which movie that is from will win a dollar. That's right, I'll mail you a whole dollar!

Anyways life is good with us. We finally got our internet setup and I finally got it wireless so we are now super hip people. It's actually pretty cool, we got a wireless router that will allow us to play music from our laptop through our sound system. It's wickity yo. Also I found out that itunes will correct some errors it finds when you rip a CD so I've ripped a couple scratched CD's and itunes has (I think) found the right songs online and made sure that mine match the online copies and corrected them where they do not. I've listened to some and some of the small skips are gone but the big areas of error are still messed up. Oh well.

You'll likely notice that I included some pictures below. They are of my "new" bike. Actually my dad's old road bike which I've fixed up a bit. Basically I rewrapped the handlebars, bought a new seat, put new tires on it, and of course got a speedometer for it. I call this stage one. I'm not sure what stage 2 and beyond include but I think the bike needs to be taken apart at some time for some deep cleaning, and I'd like to rerun the cables. But for now it works great. I've put about 15 miles on it, mostly today, and let me tell you, this seat is comfy. Perhaps not for everybody, Erin didn't like it, but then it is a man's seat. I find it remarkably comfortable. It's pretty nice riding down here, there are absolutely no hills. I had to drive over a bridge just to find the opportunity to get some speed. So if you are driving down sometime I'd advise bringing a bike. It'll be fun.

Erin's a little sick lately. She has a cough and phelgminess which gives her a "sexy" voice. It's fun to mock her. My job is going well. If you want more information about what exactly I work on click on TRAD. It's massively interesting.

So The Office finalied it up last night. Did you miss it? Don't worry you can catch it at www.NBC.com/TheOffice. I'm sure Erin would like to discuss it with you so give her a call, remember her new number is 281.714.5532 and mine is 281.636.0022.

Well I should go,

Bye








3 comments:

Courtney e said...

"the Wrong guy"!!

Courtney e said...

oh and by your request:

3603 W.13th St. A12
Wichita, KS 67203

Kendall Smith said...

Way to go Addilyn! And my guess is Black Ninja.