Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update

Hello all. If you've read Courtney's blog then you probably already know what's been going on in our world for the last week or so (if not, you should; there is a link to the right with tons of great pictures!). I thought I would throw some pictures and videos out there that you haven't already seen.

Here is Addilyn at Schlitterbahn (the super-fun waterpark in Galveston). Addilyn and I were "resting" while Tyler and Courtney were trying out one of the slides. (I think this one definitely makes it into my all-time top 10 favorite pictures of Addilyn)

Here is some awesome hair while we were at the park. Rock on baby!
And lastly here is a silly picture of Addilyn as she was learning how to use a spoon (which I have a video of later in the post). This is the pose she made for me when I got out the camera; I kind of wanted to shout, "Ta Da."
So here are three videos for your viewing enjoyment. The first is of me enjoying "The Cliffhanger" at Schlitterbahn. If you listen carefully you can hear me scream like a little girl. The second video is the one where Addilyn is learning to use a spoon. She managed to polish off almost that entire container of baby food this way and without any major spills so we were pretty impressed. And finally we have the long awaited video of Addilyn walking. In the last couple of weeks she's finally taken an interest in two-legged transportation and is starting to really get the hang of it. She is even able to walk and carry things now (as the video illustrates, sort of). Anyway, enjoy!

4 comments:

Courtney e said...

Oh she's walking so good now! I LOVE the pictures of her - I didn't see those! I think I would have screamed like a little girl when I fell on the ice... that is if the wind wasn't knocked out of me. Too bad the other slide was closed... it would have been fun to get you both going at the same time... okay I'm done rambling.

Courtney e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney e said...

sorry it posted my comment twice. but i know how much you like comments, so i figured i'd leave you another to let you know... :)

tjfoods said...

Tyler-
Looks like your hair when you had to work the morning shift. Have been trying to get your phone number.

Troy and Jeannette Saunders
H-320-558-9429
C-763-458-0201
tjfoods@netzero.com