Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New church promotion

As you may or may not know the church we have been frequenting was starting by a core group of people out of southern California. The pastor and most of the worship team as well as a couple of other core people all grew up in So-Cal. The church is nearing its 1/2 year anniversary and is planning a big shindig for the day. They've been promoting it in various ways and their latest is this music video. This is a pretty good representation of the praise and worship time at our church. Tell us what you think about it and if there are things about it you would change to make it a more effective outreach. We gladly accept any "constructive" criticism.

Thanks,

Tyler









8 comments:

Courtney e said...

I think it's pretty much perfect... except for the blue outfits, I think I'd change it to a slightly brighter shade. Otherwise, if I hadn't already been to your church... this would totally make me come. :)

Sheryl Kenoyer said...

And even though I live in Virginia, I think I want to come to your church too. This video has made me realize how "stuffy" my worship team is. I really can't think of just the right words to describe your church's music.....seriously....

Kendall Smith said...

I think we're planning to move to Houston. That church ROCKS!!!!! Do the Brady's attend there?

Courtney e said...

Hmm... the Brady's had a band... are they all married? Wow I sound pathetic... thankfully I'm not. :)

Anonymous said...

Well guys,
I'll be honest - I'm a little concerned that you would feel alright attending a church that allows their worship leaders to do so many pelvic thrusts while playing guitars, singing about Jesus.
But if you feel like you're being fed, who am I to judge?

Chelsie said...

That is the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Courtney e said...

Haha, Karmyn, you're awesome.

snailsgal said...

Yikes! I couldn't even watch the whole thing! :)