Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Itinerary

We leave for Kansas (and Illinois and Nebraska) in a couple of hours and I thought I'd clue you all in to where we'll be and when. We are heading to El Dorado tonight and should get there sometime between 1 and 3am. We'll stay there and hang out with Tyler's family until Monday morning with a jaunt up to Topeka for Tyler's Tae Kwon Do testing on Friday evening and all Saturday. Addilyn will stay with Tyler's parents (and Aunt Courtney) and the rest of us will head to Kansas City and then fly out to Chicago. We'll run around Chicago for a couple of days and then return to Kansas City on Wednesday morning. Tyler, Asher and I will meet up with Addilyn in Manhattan and enjoy that area for the day. The four of us will then head on to my parents' late that evening. We'll hang out with my parents in Kearney, NE all Thursday and then leave to see my grandparents on Friday morning. After stopping in Mankato, KS, we'll head back to El Dorado before heading all the way back to Texas on early Sunday morning. Out of breath? So am I.

So these pictures have nothing to do with what I want to post about but they're cute and I wanted to put them on.



No comments: