Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quick Update

Good morning,

We don't have Internet at the house yet, I'm not sure we're even going to get it, so I'm blogging from the library. Yesterday was my first day of classes. It was interesting and I remember now how much I enjoy school. Weird huh? Anyway we're getting settled into our apartment and learning the area. Addilyn very much likes running around the campus chasing squirrels and bunnies, Asher is just cool no matter what, and Erin is missing baking cookies.

For your information below is my class schedule.

Monday
8:00 - 9:15 Interpreting the Old Testament II
10:45 - 12:00 Beginning New Testament Greek
3:30 - 5:30 Spiritual Journey

Tuesday
10:45 - 12:00 Leadership - Empowering the Laity
6:30 9:00 Christian Heritage

Wednesday
8:00 - 9:15 Interpreting the Old Testament II
10:45 - 12:00 Beginning New Testament Greek

Thursday
10:45 - 12:00 Leadership - Empowering the Laity
6:30 9:00 Intro to Youth Ministry

Friday
NOTHING

So that is my update. Erin will be posting something far more interesting and visually pleasing soon I'm sure.

Until then, Take Luck.

Tyler

7 comments:

Courtney e said...

yeah, your classes definitely require more thought than mine. thank goodness.

Chelsie said...

You too!!

Kendall Smith said...

Ahhh. I wish I was there with you guys!!! I hope things go well and that you master Greek. :-)

Denita said...

Oooooh. Don't fail Spiritual Journey. That would be a bad omen I think.

Brian and Cheryl said...

Why are you starting with Old Testament Eleven? :-)

Courtney e said...

haha... nice mom. at least your stupid students this year give us a good laugh...

The Millers said...

Glad to here you guys made it safely! I sure miss those kids' faces! Hope you're all settling in and getting life back to normal!