Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gingerbread houses, and Asher's first blog

Hello everybody, I'm Asher this is my first post.
Daddy is busy with school work and Mommy and Addilyn are coloring so I thought I'd sneak onto the computer and introduce myself to the blogosphere. The other day I helped Momma supervise both Addilyn and Daddy while they built gingerbread houses. Here are some pictures of their creations.

Addilyn's house

Here are the two creations together.

And again.


A close up of part of Daddy's creation

Another close up
Addliyn is so proud of her creation.
Well there you have it. If you can figure out the story behind Daddy's then you'll win a free evening of babysitting me. Ready GO.
Asher




4 comments:

Brian and Cheryl said...

Tyler's creation looks like the altar on Mt. Moriah.

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

WINNER!

Kendall Smith said...

Oh. I thought it was a hedgehog.

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

Perhaps to the lay person it does, but the Hebrew clearly describes the altar as I've built it.