Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Haircut

On Fathers' Day, Tyler decided to cut Asher's hair. He's been wanting to do it for quite some time but I've been fighting it. Look how cute he is in his long hair! But since it was Fathers' Day (and the kids and I hadn't gotten him a gift) I thought we could try it out and see how it goes.
Tyler humored me and used the longest attachment he could find. Unfortunately, the longest attachment was still really short. Look how much hair he cut off! At this point I tried not to faint (or cry).
Addilyn watched intently throughout. I think she was glad we hadn't tried to do this to her.
Chewing on the closest thing we could find.
And the finished product. It ended up looking pretty cute when he was finished. And a whole lot cooler. I guess this kid is cute no matter what we do to him.

No comments: