Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More New Teeth

Another notation for a very distant baby book:
Today I discovered Asher's 3 new teeth. He's been working on the bottom left molar for quite some time and I notice just the other day that it actually was breaking through. Yay! Today, since he doesn't really open his mouth for you to look, I stuck my finger in there to see how far it's come through. While he yelled at me (apparently he's not a fan of having anyone's finger in his mouth but his own), I checked his top gums too and discovered that the top molars are through and probably have been for a while. I've never even gotten a glimpse of them! Crazy, kid. This would probably explain any fussiness I've seen (which has been surprisingly little considering he's pushing through 3 molars at the same time). Way to power through, little dental warrior!

No comments: