Monday, October 11, 2010

September Wrap-up

The rest of the pictures from September (it's not quite halfway through October so it's okay).
Most of my plants died over the summer. This peace lilly is cooked.
I've decided to try my hand at basil instead because I figure that I might be better at keeping plants alive if I can eat them.
Addilyn had just woken up and Tyler was trying to get her to smile.
Daddy made a superfort for Addilyn and Asher to play in.
Inside said superfort.
I'm not sure what this face is supposed to mean.
Addilyn playing with her art supplies.
Asher humoring Mommy and showing off his "cheese" face yet again.
Perusing a book.
Sharing their kitchen. (Asher arranged the chairs for them.)
Asher climbing (technically he was climbing back down at this point).
Swinging.
Helping push Asher.
Super chubby face. Don't you just want to squeeze him?!
Thanks for stopping by. We'll see you around!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

can I just say how stinkin' happy Asher's hair makes me???