Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

I hate to post things out of order but I'm backed up about a month and a half. I don't want to post the Christmas pictures after the new year so what choice to have? I guess I could just post the other pictures really quickly but it seems impossible to get that much uninterupted internet time. Alas, here are the pictures of our beautiful tree and all the decorating fun.
We got our tree at the ever-so-exciting Home Depot. It was surprisingly cheap for the city so...yay! After our family trip to pick out the tree, we came home and got into our pajamas, had some special drink and started decorating.

A video of the decorating fun.

Addilyn helped me make my gingerbread army. She got to help me cut them out and then she got to decorate all the ones for eating. She managed to only eat a little of the frosting in the process. I was impressed.Beautifying one gingerbread man with some sprinkles. So pretty!

Gingerbread army.

The finished product. It only took 5 days to finish decorating it. Apparently three small children can make it a little more difficult to devote time to craftiness or baking.

1 comment:

Kendall Smith said...

ADORABLE!!!!! I love the tree.