Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Fort

These boys are becoming quite the dynamic duo.  I went to shower one morning and put Albert down for a nap. About 2 minutes in to said shower, I heard Elias say, "Peekaboo!" from the dining room and knew that Albert probably wouldn't be sleeping when I got out.  When I went to check on him, I found this.  They both seemed pretty happy about this setup.
We made homemade pizzas one night when Daddy had to work. We had some leftover foccacia bread and a desire to experiment. Asher even got to enjoy it with all the cheese!
Happy baby!
Hey check it out! Elias left a few pieces of cereal in that bowl.
I want that in my mouth!
Success!
Super cutie!
For 'F' week, we built a fort. Daddy was at work so it was a pretty simple rendition.
Hanging out in the fort.
Peering in the "window." Creepy.
Addilyn made this sign for a game they were all playing before the fort was built. It seemed to transfer well to the fort. 
They enjoyed some Dinosaur Train in the fort.
You might notice Addilyn and Elias both have shirts tied around their necks.  Those aren't just to look stylish; they are their capes.
We finished off our fort fun with a picnic lunch.  Mmm...sandwiches in pillowy comfort.  Can life get better? I submit that it cannot!

No comments: