Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mothers' Day, an Anniversary and Fathers' Day

My littles and me at lunch on Mothers' Day.
This picture is for my Mom.
Tyler and I had an anniversary (number 9 if anyone is curious). To celebrate, we once again went to Kiki's Bistro.  It was so awesome last year that we couldn't resist.  We've learned that we both really enjoy lamb.  Tyler got the chops and I got the stew. Both were awesome.
Then they brought us this really delicious dessert.  Chocolate mousse cake...mmmm!
Enjoying our anniversary corner booth.
The boys' Fathers' Day haircuts.  (For those of you unfamiliar with our tradition, Tyler's Fathers' Day gift each year is cutting the boys' hair.  He gets to cut it as short as he likes without complaint from me.)
I actually really like this length for Elias.
And it seems to work well for Albert too.  Good job, Daddy.
On Fathers' Day we went for another bike ride.  This time we had a picnic out by Adler Planetarium.  It's on a peninsula into Lake Michigan so it has some pretty awesome views.
Tyler and his littles pose in front of our view, the Chicago skyline.
At the end of our bike ride, these two were sound asleep in the trailer.  They look so cuddly!
We finished off our Fathers' Day with some special milkshakes using the rest of our last-day-of-school cake. It was pretty good.

No comments: