Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

For Halloween this year, Asher asked to be Dusty from the Disney Planes movie.
Tyler worked very hard and made him this costume.  Asher can even spin the propeller!
Nneeaoowww!
The artist with his masterpiece.
Albert was a dragon.  Here he was on Wednesday when he tried on the costume.  He proceeded to wear it nearly nonstop for the next 2 days.
Here's the crew as we got ready to head out for trick or treating.
Addilyn was Anna from Frozen.
Elias was finally Batman.  We bought him the costume last year for his birthday but he decided against it at the last minute.  This year he was pretty jazzed to be Batman.
Too cute.
Happy Asher.  He enjoyed the trick or treating and was pretty into showing off his spinning propeller.
Dragon boy.
Plodding through the neighborhood.
Here's the whole crew. As Tyler was gone at a conference, some older girls from our church (whom I realize I never got a better picture of) offered to help me take the kids trick or treating.  It was so great because these girls know the whole system here.  They knew about the nursing home (which I would have had no clue about) and which houses are the best.  Thanks ladies!  I definitely would have pulled my hair out if I would have tried it without you two.

No comments: