Thursday, May 14, 2015

Chalk Paint and Spring Soccer

For Easter the kids got these sidewalk chalk paints.
They were messy but fun.
Guess who chose the orange?
They ended up making a very elaborate track and road system.
Super fun!
Albert was throwing around this tiny soccer ball.
Daddy may have thrown the soccer ball to/at him.
Beginning in April, the oldest two kids started spring soccer.
Sometimes, we were cold.
 Cheese!
Tyler was one of the assistant coaches (kid wrangler) for Addilyn's team.
Kick!
Luckily it was warmer at the noon game.  The spectators seemed much happier.
I think Albert was giving her a kiss, or at least a head bump.
Kick again!
The herd of puppies!  I love watching the littlest ones because they move as a pack when chasing the ball.  It's seriously cute! I definitely spend most of the game laughing.  I hope the other parents don't think I'm deranged (I just can't handle all of the cuteness!).

No comments: