Sunday, March 18, 2007

Oh, what a night.

Last night I found myself walking to the crib to lay Addilyn down after a feeding. The clock by the bed read 1:45, being able to read it should have seemed odd but didn't. See, Erin typically feeds her in a big chair near her crib. For some reason this time we had been feeding her in the bed and I was awoken from my semi-slumber by Erin with instructions to put her in her crib. I vividly remember walking through the hall with a wrapped bundle in my arms. The memory continues as I approach the crib and to my intense confusion see Addilyn sleeping there. At this point I find that there is actually nothing in my arms. This realization brings me to full lucidity where I conclude that I had been sleepwalking. Sheepishly I return to bed and try to dodge questions from Erin about my recent activities.

1 comment:

Joel Smith said...

Ummm...those stories scare me! I hope that you soon stop the psychotic night episodes!! :-) I enjoyed seeing the new pictures on your other site--they're darling!