Thursday, August 2, 2007

Chunky Monkey



















Today I went to the doctor's. Because of the trauma last time I was aware of the situation and thus, I steeled myself. Three shots in my legs. Though I knew what was coming I didn't like it. I squalled, and soon fell asleep. When I got home I slept some more and then we went to pick up Daddy for lunch. Lunch was good and shortly after Daddy left, Grandma and Grandpa Butts came and we hung out a lot. Anywho here are the vitals: I weighed in at 19lb, 2 oz and 26 1/4 inches long. Both of those put me in the 95th percentile or higher. Whoa, I'm one big baby.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yikes!!! She's a tank... but a cute tank...

How's the moving plans going - did you find anything on Friday?

Joel Smith said...

I suggest the atkins diet, I've hear it really works!!!!!!