Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Long December

Hi Everybody,
How are you? It's been quite a while since we've spoken and I am finding out that my typing skills have suffered over the break. Well, much has happened in the last fortnight or so. Last Monday Daddy started his new job as a Research and Development Engineer for Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing in Maryville, MO. We haven't fully moved yet so it's been a little weird. Last Sunday night we all headed off to Maryville with a pack-n'-play, air mattress and some dishes. Daddy worked Monday and then we all drove back down to the city. Tuesday morning Daddy must have left really early cause he had to be at work at 7 in the morning . Shortly after I woke up Grandma Cheryl came and helped Mommy pack up the kitchen. She stayed the night and it was all kinds of fun. Gotta have that girl time ya know.

Wednesday Grandma drove Mommy and I up to Maryville where we unpacked a little and waited for Daddy to get home. He gets off work at 3:30 these days which gives us much more time together. Grandma left before Daddy got home and later informed us that it is a 3 1/2 hour drive to their place and 242 miles, she likes to know those sorts of things. Anyahow, we don't have internet, cable, furniture, TV or other such luxuries at the Maryville place so we are in KC this weekend packing up the remainder of our junk. Next weekend is the big move, we could use your help if you're available. Let us know by phone if you're available since we don't have internet. Here is the number in case you don't have it. Although if you're reading this, you probably have it. (785) 341-2943

So anyways life is good. Here is a web album showing pictures of our new place. And coming soon Mommy wants to post a scaled plan view of the new apartment and our furniture so that you can give us your opinions on the layout.

And now a little on the photos you've just seen.

First I show off a cute green dress from Lisa Habluetzel. Check out that booty!

Next I'm sporting a sassy little number courtesy of Courtney; I also reveal my true feelings for the giant duck.

Thirdly, you can see me enjoying a couple of new toys from the G-Pa's. (That's Grandparent's for those of you who are, you know, Grandparent's)

Finally I'm wearing a lovely little outfit from G-Ma-J which is a little small and this will likely be the last time I wear it. So it was well documented, much to my dismay, as you can see.

Well I must go and get some packing done. Mom and Dad say I can't bring anything I don't pack myself; seems harsh but as my Grandmother says "Life's a bummer, then you die"

Addilyn Elise

3 comments:

Kendall Smith said...

Killer House, Dude!

Courtney said...

Haha, the duck is stupid.

Well Addilyn I wish you had that dress from Lisa in every size and then one that fit me too...

Nice house... it's big. But I have to say, I'm still going to miss the loft.

Courtney said...

How long of a lease did you get on your new apartment?