Saturday, September 15, 2007

25 or 6 to 4

Hello World,

Life is pretty good these days. Right now we are in Manhattan at a delightful little place Daddy calls Java. I'm supposed to be sleeping, but what fun is that? We are headed to the K-State game which starts at 6. It's a little chilly here, so I'm going to bundle up. We met Austin and Melody Meek for lunch at 4th Street Cafe. It was quite nice.

This last week I reached 6 months and Daddy reached 25 years. WOW. He's OLD. Lately I like to eat all sorts of food. Cereal is my favorite but I'll eat carrots or sweet potatoes if necessary.

Last weekend G&G Butts came and visited us. It was fun. Best of all they brought my bike chariot trailer thingy that they bought me for Christmas last year. So now our whole family can go on bike rides together. How fun. Don't tell anyone but Daddy has been known to surpass the 10 mph speed limit of the trailer. But I trust him, he's an engineer you know. I'm sure he's done the necessary calculations and figured out it's safe.

So I turned 6 months and I'm even cuter than ever. Check out me in all my majesty. TROGDOR! Seriously check me out.






































































Cute Huh?


So I personally signed Daddy's birthday card from me. It was great. Pens taste like polymers.
His day was fun. We ate very well, well I didn't eat what they did, but for Daddy's dinner Mommy made, Cabbage Rolls, Rice Pudding and Homemade Bread with her grandma's homemade peach jam. Mmmm Mmmm or so I'm told.

Yeah so I like to climb on things and jump and yell, sing and talk; basically I'm a pretty fabulous person.

While G&G Butts were here Daddy was showing off my jumping abilities and I must have been
tired, cause Daddy was scaring me with sudden movements and seriously, it was the funniest thing EVER. See video below for full details.











Until next time
You stay classy......Planet Earth

Addilyn Elise




4 comments:

Courtney said...

Well Addie, it looks like you handle suspense much better than I do.

Courtney said...

Now when I read your blog Chicago is in my head... which is kind of nice, so... thanks!

Kendall Smith said...

What the heck does "Trogdor" mean, anyway?

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

If you click on it you will know.