Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm (the jingle, not the song)


Hey, Where've you been?? And on a related note what ever happened to La Bouche? I think it's time for a comeback tour. But I digress.

Thank you, adoring fans, for staying true to me. I assure you I'll make it worth your time. I have a surprise at the end.......If you just looked you are banned from this blog. This is one of those self-enforced, Canadian type bans so I'm trusting you.

Now, lets get down to bidness. First off, we are pretty much all moved in to our new apartment in Maryville. (Thanks though Marty (Did you know Marty reads this? (Hey Marty))) Daddy is enjoying his job so far. He had to go through a two week training thing where he pretty much worked every job in the factory, but now he's lazy again, sitting at a desk. I started eating a few days ago. I'm not thrilled with it, but the
utensils are pretty sweet. I also like to sleep a lot lately, hopefully I'm growing into my face a bit. I like to pose while I sleep. You can see me in my "I've just been murdered" pose in the second picture, and my "I'm an amorphous blob which can fall asleep anywhere" pose in the last picture. This last weekend we went to the GJ's (Grandparent Johnsons) and hung with the usual
crowd of adoring aunts, uncles,

Grandparents and this time there were a couple of new older adoring fans. They were pretty cool. You can see Ollie and I chillin with them in the 3rd picture. Last week Mom and Dad left me to go to a Dave Matthews Band concert. I was stuck at home with G-ma J, which was fun and all but just to maintain control of the parental units I went on a hunger strike until they returned. See if they ever leave me again. HAHA.

Well, I should go, I have to prepare for tomorrow night. Why? You ask. To try and take over the world of course.




Addilyn Elise




P.S. Dad's right jumping's fun



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock Addilyn (and you jump too!) Love Grandma J

Kendall Smith said...

Wow! Way to go on the jumping thing! You'll have to come down and teach Ollie how.

Courtney said...

The video won't work for me - I'll try at home. She sleeps cute, so do I, that must be where she gets it from... the only difference is my mouth would be hanging open with drool coming out, yeah that's sweet.

Anyways - thank you thank you thank you for a new blog post - did you get internet or where did you go?

Courtney said...

Aww, she likes it, hey mikey she likes it!

Marty and Jael said...

ummm, you know that her jumping ability is going to lead to her jumping/sleepwalking out off of a roof in Mexico don't you. Not sure how she'll get to Mexico, but it will happen. It's genetic.