Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mmm... Pictures!!

Hi all. Here are a bunch of pictures of me taken over the last few weeks. I thought I would quickly update you on how everything has been going in the Johnson household. As we mentioned a couple of weeks ago, Courtney came for a visit. We had lots of fun in Kansas City and taking pictures of me in my Halloween costume. After that, Daddy spent many hours in our garage trying (and suceeding) to get the Mazda running again. He took apart a good chunk of the engine in doing so, but was finally able to get everything back together and running beautifully. Mommy was thoroughly impressed (especially after she saw all that went into taking it apart).
Last weekend we went on a long trip to Mankato for Mom's cousin Ashley's baby shower. We had a lot of fun hanging out with family and Daddy had his first piece of Mulberry pie (which he loved; we haven't really found a pie yet he doesn't like, except for maybe pumpkin). I had a great time as I was the center of attention in pretty much every room I entered.
Other than that there hasn't been a whole lot going on. I have gotten a bit of a cold this week but am proving to be a trooper and am powering through it as best I can. No runny nose is going to get me down! I have allowed myself to sleep a little more than usual but not out of weakness. No, I heard a rumor that sleep is good for recovering from illness and thought I would give it a try. So far it has seemed to help so I think I will continue on with this tactic.
As for the pictures I've included: the first one is of my duck and me showing off my new favorite expression. The second is of me playing in my toy (which Daddy just bumped up to the highest notch; that makes me feel tall). The third is of me sucking my thumb; I've become quite attached to my right one. The fourth is me showing off my new coat; Mommy & Daddy bought it a little over a week ago and already it has become a big hit with all who've seen it. The fifth is just a cute picture of me and my teeth that I thought I'd throw in there. And finally the sixth is of Daddy and I reading before I go to sleep; it looks like we were reading "Good Night Gorilla" (which I definitely recommend!!).
Well that's all I have for now. For most of you, I'll see you this weekend! For the rest, I'm sure I'll see you soon.
As always,
Addilyn Elise

4 comments:

Courtney e said...

I can't get over how cute she is, she looks just like me!

Haha, cute coat and are those little Ug boots? I thought you were against dressing her in style because it was skanky... hmmmm... I see how it is....

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

Boots aren't skanky; boots and a miniskirt are skanky. Also they were the only ones with a velcro closure in the back which is super handy. But I'll warn you against calling them Ug boots, Tyler hates that.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should wait another 16 years or so before you start criticizing how she dresses. ;) I'm sure by that point Ma 'n Pa Johnson will agree with you too. heh. Also, she is way flippin cute...And PK, looks like you need a haircut, I think I see stubble showing!!

Courtney e said...

Hey don't all gang up on me, I'm just going off past conversations...