Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quick and Dirty

Well we haven't updated the blog for a while and there is no good excuse. Here is a quick rundown of what has been going on. Daddy had an interview for a new job but didn't get it. Now he's wondering what he should be when he grows up, any suggestions? Momma has had a couple more Dr. appointments. They are pretty dull, but after we get to go to the park and play! Last weekend we drove up to KS for a quick trip. We got to see my new cousin Lily and my old cousin Oliver. Daddy did some Tae Kwon Do, he's testing for his 3rd degree these days. I was sick for a little bit and didn't eat much, but have been feeling much better these days. Here are some photos from recent days.
Look, I'm uber-excited
This is back when I wasn't eating much, but Ollie and I played with some dried up old Floam.
Lily met Daddy


Lily also met me, and I shared Dos with her
We didn't feel real photogenic this day
Also lately I like to color and I have a GINORMOUS book
Now I'll leave you with a couple of videos. Check out my deft moves in the first and my sneakiness in the second.
Addilyn Elise

3 comments:

Courtney e said...

Yeah... if thats the floam from the toys downstairs... it's at least 2 years old.

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

Yeah, I think it was. We threw it away.

Courtney e said...

Good idea.