Thursday, January 22, 2009

30 Weeks!!

So I have finally reached 30 weeks in this pregnancy and thought it'd be a good time to pull out some old pictures and do some comparisons. This first picture is of me at 30 weeks with Addilyn.
This second picture is of me (in the same outfit) today.

This last picture is of me 8 days before Addilyn was born, looking like I'm about to burst. I didn't remember that my face and hands were so swollen. Wow, I guess that's what I have to look forward to. Yeah.

4 comments:

Sara Bloom said...

You look so cute! Both pictures, I love it!

Courtney e said...

Looks like a boy.

Courtney e said...

I like how not only your outfit matches but your manhattan apt and your seabrook apt have the same door... way to set the scene :)

Courtney e said...

remember the days when you updated your blog weekly? i miss those days...