Sunday, March 22, 2009

Memory Card Purge

It's time again for a picture update. Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.
This first picture is a belly shot in my maternity dress on the 11th.

Next is Addilyn playing in her kitchen (while wearing the new apron from Aunt Courtney). I think she was getting someone a drink from her sink.

She not only pretends to make food, she pretends to eat it as well. I think she was pretending to eat some Stove Top dressing here.

I'm sure Courtney will love me for posting this picture. She's been here since Monday and will be staying until Thursday to visit and help out while we prep for the baby. I'm thinking we might have been working her too hard.

Lastly, we have my latest belly shot which was taken last night.

We'll hopefully have some more exciting news and pictures to share in the next couple of weeks. Goodbye until then.

3 comments:

Sara Bloom said...

Oh my gosh you are the cutest pregnant woman in the entire world. I can't believe you're only a few weeks away from meeting baby J2!

Courtney e said...

haha... i wondered if i saw a flash when i was sleeping... nice.
just for that i'm sneaking oil into every food you eat so that baby comes out by thursday. :)

Courtney e said...

by the way... i don't sleep with doggy slippers. addilyn put that there... i promise.