Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oodles of Pictures

As promised last week, we took lots of pictures this week. Here is what we did all week:

I started helping Mommy prepare dinners. I also like to help out when she's washing dishes or basically any other time she might be in the kitchen and I have an excuse to play with water in the sink.

Asher slept quite a bit (as usual). Look how cute he is all stretched out on the couch.


I'm strutting my stuff and toting around my nigh' nigh'. This is what I like to do most mornings.


Asher is giving the camera the stare-down.


Daddy likes to play with my hair while I'm in the tub. Check out this do.


And this one. This is Mommy's favorite.


Asher got a new set of shades this week. Here he's sporting them while chilling in the sling. Super cool.

Last week we went and used our apartment complex's pool for the first time this season. I wore my super-cute new swimsuit from Grandma J and Aunt Courtney.


Dunk. (This picture makes Daddy really nervous but don't worry; I come back up)

More playing in the pool.

Daddy and Asher enjoyed more of the Einstein book he's been working on while I was napping. It was a nice day so they read outside.

Asher enjoyed his view of the dining room. He likes to be able to see things and will fuss a lot if he doesn't have something interesting to look at.

On Sunday morning Asher and I cuddled with Daddy while Mommy was getting ready for church. That is one comfy bed.

That's it for now. Talk to you again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pics - it almost feels like we're there. Love the 'dos, Addilyn! And Asher looks so big - what a cutie. Gma J

Courtney e said...

i loved it when ollie would wear those orange shorts - they're so cute! now i get to enjoy ash wearing them... however, i remember ollie being much older when he wore them... :)