Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pictures

I don't have a whole lot to say. The past week was fairly uneventful so we have no more stories to share. We did take a few pictures and I thought I post those for your viewing pleasure.

Here I am playing with some of my hairclips. I like to collect them in things and tote them around the apartment.


Mmmm... fried hair clips.



Look at me sporting my lovely penguin towel. Cute and cuddly as always (if I don't say so myself).


Finally, here's a shot of Asher staring at Daddy as he enjoys two of his favorite evening pastimes. Can you tell me what they are?


We'll try to take more pictures next week and maybe do something more exciting so we'll have stories to share as well.

Until then,

Addilyn Elise

1 comment:

Courtney e said...

30Rock and Facebook...