Monday, April 18, 2011

6 Months

Hello world! Elias is 6 months old today. Hooray! He's broken through his first tooth too. Actually he got his first tooth almost a week and a half ago but I have to fight for the computer lately (Tyler's semester is getting busy) so I hadn't gotten such information publicized yet. If you look very closely you can kind of, sort of see said tooth.
Other news: Elias likes to play. (I guess all babies like to play but I have pictures of him playing.) Here he's checking out the dinosaur's tail. Explore, my little scientist.
"Rawr!!" Now try out that new tooth. Yes, you're much scarier than the T-Rex ever was, I'm sure.
He's so excited to play and interact. I guess it's probably a third child thing; he's just excited that someone is paying attention to him. Cutie!
Playing with a truck.
Super cutie!!
Half a year old and maybe even getting close to crawling. He's already started rocking on all fours. That's way sooner than either his brother or sister. I'll have to post a picture of video of said rocking whenever I can get one; he's pretty camera shy and always stops whenever I get the camera out. Stinker.
Anyway, happy half birthday, Elias!!

No comments: