Thursday, April 21, 2011

Odds and Ends

This is Asher's dream. He has access to food whenever he wants but he isn't tied down to a chair. He worked this system up himself and I think we'll have to watch him closely so that he doesn't do it again. Stinker.
Addilyn and Asher enjoying a book together.
There's a story that goes with this but unfortunately I only know a little of it since I was out of the house when this happened. I know that they were swaddled and couldn't get out (and didn't seem too upset about that).
This is what I found when I got home. They are watching Sesame Street while all swaddled. They stayed that way for almost a half and hour. Crazies.
Grandpa and Grandma B brought Addilyn a tutu when they visited last month. It goes with almost anything.
This is the outfit that it was originally intended to go with. She's dancing with her camera.
I'm not exactly sure what's going on in this picture but it makes me happy.
It's official...none of my children like peas. We even tried them first with Elias and he still didn't like them. Neither Tyler or I really like peas so I guess it makes sense.
They were feeding each other cereal. Addilyn would feed him some from his pile and then Asher would feed her some from her's. It was pretty cute.
She has special powers when it comes to Asher. She can get him to eat when we can't (some of the time at least). She can also teach him words when he won't even try with us.
The End.

No comments: