Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sidewalk Chalk and Photos of the Four

We played with sidewalk chalk.  Chalk is fun.
It gets all over your hands.
And all over your face, if you're Elias.
I may have given Albert a stick to play with.  Don't judge.  He wouldn't stop eating grass so I thought the stick was preferable.
Then I tried to get a picture of all four of them.  I only have one other picture of all four.  This one turned out okay.  They are all looking at least, maybe not enthusiastically but looking nonetheless.
Albert is really into his stick.
Now the younger two are looking but the older two aren't.
Hey, look...Elias!
Oh, and there's Asher!
That's not bad.  Everyone has some fairly genuine faces at least.
That'll work. I think it's the best.  Aside from Elias' duck face.
Phew.  Are you tired?  Because I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

Brian and Cheryl said...

What cute pictures! I love them - pictures and of course the kids. And on previous blog - that is so hilarious that Asher figured out a way to the top of the fridge. Crazy kid! Try as we might, we cannot think of an appropriate caption. Although we laugh a lot when we look at the picture. Thanks for keeping us updated!