Monday, November 4, 2013

A Garage and Goggles

I might have fallen behind a little on my letter weeks.  I haven't posted what we've done and then I skipped a couple of weeks as well.  Here's to getting back in the groove.
I had two activities for 'G' week.  The first was breaking out the toy garage.
One of the realities of living in an apartment is that we cannot have all the kids' toys out at once. We don't have room.  Also, if we had all the toys out in our living space at once, Tyler and I would go insane.  That's a fact.
The benefit of this is that when we break out a toy that the kids haven't seen in a while it's like it's brand new. They get so excited.  Don't they look excited?!
Just to really make the 'G' sound hit home (one of them anyway), I broke out the goggles during a bath time. 
Everyone seemed to get a kick out of wearing them in the tub.
See? Smiley face.
And rings around the eyes afterward.  I so remember that from my childhood.
More smiles.
And play.
Even Addilyn got in on the fun with this one.
And she did it right.  She was "diving."

No comments: