Monday, January 20, 2014

Christmas in Nebraska

After our trip through Michigan and Minnesota, we headed to Nebraska to see the my parents and celebrate Christmas together.
I love that face.  I don't know what it is supposed to mean, but I find it funny.
Happy face.
Asher got some pants.
"Let's try those babies on right now."
Helping Grandpa B open one of his gifts.  (I'm not sure where those pants went.)
Elias got some boots.
Monster boots.
Stomp, stomp.
Addilyn got a new blanket. Check out her face (you may have to click on it and view it larger to get the full effect)!
"I think I've had about enough of all the chaos."
"Hey there, Mr. Potato Head."
So pretty.
Enjoying a banana muffin with Grandpa B.
Having some of Grandma B's treats.
See that bun?  The dog definitely finished that bun.  We're not really sure if Belle (the dog) took it or if Albert gave it to her.  Either way, they both seemed pretty happy with the situation.
Making some Christmas ornaments with Grandma B.
Then we drove all of New Years' Eve eve to get back to Chicago.  And that completes the retelling of our Christmas trip.

No comments: