Monday, May 14, 2007

What a weekend, and 7 things

WHOA
LOOK AT THAT

Now that I have your attention, we may begin. This weekend was quite eventful. Friday night we all went and walked the Plaza. As Mommy puts it "It's Aggieville with class". She was mostly right. There was a lady who seemed a bit unclassy and promiscuous, but I'm sure she has had a less than ideal life.
Lately I've been getting chubby. Come visit and see for yourself. I'm also getting massively huge. I fit into 3-6 months clothes pretty well now. I also like to talk. I'll talk to anything really. You, the desk, a tree, whatever will listen. I'm pretty flopsy as well. I like to dive into things.
Anyways Saturday was national disc golf day so we tried to play, but it was too hot for Mommy and I. So we went swimming instead. That's right our pool is now open. At least I think it is, hmmm. Regardless, Mom and Dad went swimming and I watched; later Dad took a walk around the pool holding me. I even got a little wet. It was fun. Later I scratched my nose and it bled just a little.
Sunday was a good day and the credit is all due to me. For I made Erin a mother and it was her day. We went to church in Kearney, MO. Then I ate, we napped and then we ate at PF Changs. It's a Chinese Bistro in the Plaza. It was a fun experience with tasty food.
Now for the moment you've all been waiting for.

7 little known things about me (Addilyn)

1. I like to listen to Cake as performed by Daddy

2. I can soak three burp rags after one feeding

3. When feeling threatened my diaper can increase to twice its regular size.

4. Cobras don't frighten me

5. At the tournament Grandmaster Yi shook my hand and welcomed me to Sun Yi's Academy

6. I do know where in the world Carmen Sandiego is.

7. If you hold up my head in water the rest of me floats.

Until next week this as been,

Addilyn Elise

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Uffda Addi, where's your neck?