Monday, May 21, 2007

What an utterly complete weekend.


Ello,



I'm practicing my british accent in this blog so please adjust your reading accodingly.



Jimminy, where to start. This weekend we went to Manhattan for a wedding. Mom and Dad's friends Austin and Melody got married at Living Water Ranch. It was an outdoor wedding and I enjoyed it, so much in fact that I just wanted everyone to know at times.


Here is a picture I took. Well, OK, my proxy took it, but I was the brains or heart behind it. You can see Austin and Melody (or 3M as I like to call her now) off to the right. It was fun. I like being outside. Daddy was an usher and looked awkward a lot. Later there was a reception of hor d'ouvers and other yumminess. I had my regular milk. Daddy kept disappearing with some friends during this time. He mentioned something about syrup, confetti, Oreos and plastic wrap. I'm not really sure what that was all about. He seemed to think it was fun though.




The next day was Sunday and instead of going to church Mommy and I went to the coffee shop while Daddy met his old Tae Kwon Do instructor who is also a super mechanic dude to fix the AC in our car. Apparently there is a slow leak but they recharged the system and flushed it and it works very well now. I've never really driven such long distances in such comfort. They also put some dye in so they could track the leak later. Fun, Fun.




After church we went to the Floersch's house where we stayed for the weekend and had a BBQ with the crew from our small group there, it was bunches of fun. Ian Floersch is getting big. He rememberd me and even held me. Then he helped Daddy locate my hands, feet, belly, and various parts of my face. He's qute vocal now-a-days.


Oh before I leave, this is what Mommy looks like these days.


It isn't quite so frightening in person.

Till next time, this has been

Addilyn Elise. Good Night, and Good Luck

1 comment:

Kendall Smith said...

That is cute hair Erin. I need to do the post-baby hair cut, too...