Monday, May 7, 2007

Hello again, my gracious fans
















Hello again: friends, family, foes, foreigners, fascists and those of the Phylum Phoronida. I come to you again with tales of the last weeks end.

This arrangement of words shall soon prove to be quite epic; with reaches and consequences beyond what even I understand. Listen now, and hear the words of the ancients.

So, like, as you can see, I'm still super cute. I'm wearing an outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Butts (hehe). That's Grandpa Johnson holding me. He thinks I don't like him. It's a fun game I play. Friday night I was babysat by the elder Johnsons while the young and spirited Johnsons went and saw Spiderman 3. Their response when they arrived home that evening makes me think that they liked it very much. I think I heard Dad say it was the best of the three.
OH, check it out, can stand now. For the last couple of weeks I've been building up my leg strength and am now pretty good at standing. All I need is someone to help me balance. I'm pretty impressed with myself. It works especially good when I'm angry.
Saturday we drove around the city a bunch. We went to the Crown Center and wandered around. I found it so exciting that I wet myself. In fact I even wet my Daddy I was so happy. Good Times. Mom and Dad are looking for a car. Since I came along the whole no AC thing doesn't work so well which has given them the sense of urgency necessary to actually get something done. We are going to test drive one tomorrow night.
Sunday was a sad sort of day. It started of like many days. Ya know - breakfast at 2am, dessert at 5am - when all of the sudden, out of nowhere, I'm awoken from my peaceful sleep by quick bright lights and loud booms. Seriously can't a person get a decent 4 hours of rest uninterrupted. Geez. Well that was how Sunday started. There was rain and bright flashes of light and loud booms. We went to a church that was a little out of our tastes and I slept right through it. Then we went to eat and I was rudely awoken again to eat. Anyways the sadness come from the fact that due to the rain there was no chance Dad and I could play our weekly game of disc golf. We did walk around a mall together though, with Mommy of course, and that was fun, not fun enough to wet myself and my carrier mind you, but fun none-the-less. Sunday night we watched a special about SNL in the 90's there was some humorous moments I tell you what.
Well I have some spitting up to do and must find some clean dry area on which to do it. Until next week you shall remain my loyal fans, and I shall remain
ADDILYN ELISE

1 comment:

Kendall Smith said...

We want more posts Addilyn! You are stinkin' hilarious!!!!