Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend Update: With Addilyn Elise

Hey guys,
This weekend I experienced something totally new. A Tae Kwon Do tournament. If you've never been then you don't know what you've been missing. We were there for like 18 hours and Dad did stuff for about 3 minutes. But I entertained his wishes and was good for the whole day. Then yesterday Daddy and I went to play our weekly game of disc golf at the course near our house. Guess What? There was a tournament going on. How crazy is that. Well, since Dad and I couldn't find any way to feign the two of us being a team of four men we went on an adventure to another course. We found a course a little ways away and started playing it. It was a little ridiculous. Every single hole was longer than 500 feet. Some had hole positions that were almost 1000 feet away. Needless to say we didn't complete all 27 holes. We only played the first 10. It took a long time and Daddy and I were getting pretty warm, so we headed on home to Mommy, who had slept through everything. She slept for like 3 hours. I suppose it's good for her. Sometimes I like to sleep all day too and not at night. We watched a couple movies this weekend. I think I fell asleep through both of them. A couple times. Mommy and Daddy both liked Night at the Museum, they also thought The Good Shepard was overtouted, and long. Well that was my weekend. Until next week.

Addilyn Elise

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay! It Fits!! I'm so happy!

See you tomorrow evening! I'll be there roughly 8ish...

Courtney said...

I wasn't trying to show off Addilyn's boyish features! I just have a feeling shes going to be rediculously smart like her parents and the onesie didn't come in pink :)