Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter

Hello everybody. How was your Easter. Ours was fun. We went down to my parents in El Dorado and hung with my parents, siblings, sibling-in-law, and my new nephew. I had Good Friday off of work which was nice. So we went down later on Friday. Saturday we spent oodles of money on nice new clothes for Erin and I. Apparently most of my old clothes aren't "work appropriate". Oh and guess what. Neither are Chaco's; crazy facist employers.......who hired me.....and pay me. Hmmm never mind. Anyways check the new pictures of Addilyn they are groovy. Umm yeah so bye bye.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Tyler, you doofus - I'm at work, looking at the pictures of Addi and reading the commentary you wrote and I was laughing so hard, but I had to laugh quietly, you know how hard that is??? Very very funny...