Friday, April 27, 2007

Stormy day

This is a Tarantino post. We are starting with the present and working our way backwards. However, nothing really links together or anything cool like that. I just wanted the storm picture to be first.










Today I came home from work to this view from our deck. How cool is that. Now all of you who helped us move up to our third level apartment can see how we are reaping the benefits of your labor. For those of you who don't know and are curious this is facing SW.




Yippee! Erin made cookies. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm




We took Addilyn to Mercy Children's last night to confirm our suspicions that she had thrush. She does and they gave us treatment stuff. While we were there she was weighed for the first time in a two weeks. Her current-ish weight.......12lb 5oz. Oh yeah, she's a chunk.



Today I was feeling facetious,
unfortunately the work world doesn't like Chacos.




It was casual Friday and I figured, "Hey if my co-workers can wear dingy tennis shoes surely I can wear my beloved Chacos." Nope. Apparently wearing sandals is a stomp-on-toes hazard or something like that.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Tyler you could invent steal toed socks so that you can wear your sandals...

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

Actually they would probably have to be steel, otherwise I'd probably lose them often. Secondly they would have to be toe socks and that's just not cool.