Monday, April 23, 2007

Hey Hey What Can I Say

Hey all,

Addilyn here ready to drop some science on ya. First off did you know that a low pressure system and high pressure system can coalesce and make for a really nasty game of disc golf. Dad and I played, if you can call it that, yesterday. But man was it windy. Many of his throws went far awry. I, like him, blame solely the wind for his poor play. Meanwhile Mom was at home chillin. Apparently she likes to have time away from me on occasion. I haven't the slightest clue why she would want that Oooh I'm hungry FEED ME FEED ME FEED ME.

Where was I.... oh yes. Earlier this weekend my dad left Mom and I early in the morning. He went to Topeka to attend a Tae Kwon Do class. Since he doesn't have a school here he's been kinda trying to practice in the house. Let me tell you, that doesn't always bode well for the house, us, or him. He has a tournament this weekend in Topeka. I'm excited to go and see what that is all about. Dad's pretty excited. (Mom told me that it's pretty boring but that I should act excited) My grandparents might be coming too. That's super exciting because I've only seen Grandpa Butts (hehe) once.

After Dad got home we visted the Crown Center. It's like a miniture mall in downtown KC. It was kinda fun. We ate at a cheesy little restautrant that delivers your food via train. I found it to be a rather clever set up. The food was alright. On an unrelated note I'm growing quite quickly and this weekend Mom and Dad thought I should try out the size 1 diapers. Well I set them straight by leaking almost every time. They are a little loose yet.

So that was my weekend. Be sure to check out my most recent photos, I must say some of them are quite adorable.

Peace,

Addilyn Elise

3 comments:

Kendall Smith said...

Addilyn, I must say--you are quite the prolific writer!!! I enjoy reading your posts. You should write more of these.

Tyler, nice commentary on her pictures. Those are always hilarious!

Courtney said...

What a cute picture of her!!!

I want to have food delivered via train...

Marty and Jael said...

I'm glad your kid can already write better than me. I guess that's not a real compliment, but she's still amazing. And cute.