Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hey Look

I have a tooth. Can you see it? Momma's trying to pry my mouth open to show you. It's my right side bottom incisor. I bit Daddy on the nose yesterday like usual but he didn't seem to think it as fun this time. I wonder why. Here's a super cute picture of me which also features my tooth. I'm really starting to work on building up some assets so I can afford college someday.

It's been a little while since we've spoken. I've been a little lazy as picture 3 shows. Daddy thought it would be funny if it looked like I fell asleep in mid feed. I didn't. Heck I don't even feed myself yet. Not to say that I couldn't but if someone will milk the cow for you you don't need to go and buy it.
I went to the doctors a little while ago. The prick pricked me again. I wasn't too happy.
Last weekend G&G Johnson came to visit; they stopped by on their way to some retreat in Nebraska (ewww). We had fun.

This weekend we went to Kansas City (again). Daddy competed in the Tae Kwon Do Tournament there. He hadn't gone to this one since he was a green belt. He's pretty out of shape for tae kwon do, but he did well.
He got first in forms although he was going really fast. Then a while later he had his fights. He was in the lightweight division and only had one other person in the division. They had two two minute rounds and in the end Dad won. It was pretty close and Daddy was really tired afterwards. I enjoyed playing with his trophies, they're really shiny. The day wasn't perfect though. K-State lost to KU (who is apparently ranked now).
We tried to tape the game while we were in KC but the darn thing never started.

Next week we are meeting G&G Butts in Manhattan for the K-State vs. Colorado game. It should be fun. It will be my second K-State game already. I'm pretty sure we'll win. They've never lost a game I was at after all. Anyways it should be a fun weekend. Daddy's old tae kwon do
instructor just opened a new school there so we are going to check that out too. And then there's Java, and 4th Street Cafe. Mmmmmm Needless to say it should be a good time. Oh and the game doesn't start till 8:15 at night, crazy.

Well, that about does it for me. I'm going to go take a nap now, cause that's what I do.


Till next time,

Addilyn Elise








8 comments:

Courtney said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww she's cute - I'm coming up the weekend of the 26th... ok? She better be excited.

So, two questions. 1)Why is there a spoon behind Addie's head on one of the high chair photos? and 2) Tyler are you wearing any pants in the bath tub video?


I can't wait to see you all!!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

Daaaaaaang, I looked at the pictures again today and she's even cuter today!

Anonymous said...

She is waaaaaaaaay cute. That must come from Erin or something...;) hehe

Anonymous said...

Also on your Netflix Queue, you should take Zodiac off of that. It's only like an hour and a half or maybe 2 hours long, feels like 4 hours, and it doesn't get interesting until the last half hour. Great actors though...just wow...poor movie structure. And there's your nerdy movie thingy of the day :)

Courtney said...

Speaking of netflix, I just got the movie Knocked Up and about 10 minutes ago a lady at work and I were talking and I was on my way to the back and she asked what movie I just got and I practically yelled "I got knocked up" - ok, so the students heard, the staff heard... haha - I can't stop laughing!!!

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

Ok, so that does look a little bad in the tub video. I assure you I'm properly dressed. Regardless though, what are you doing looking at me when Addilyn is being so cute?

Anonymous said...

It's cuz you have a weird sister. ;)

Courtney said...

Don't start with me Kit - I'm not weird... Haha... sorry - I really was paying attention to Addilyn...