Tuesday, October 16, 2007

K-State No.25

Hi again adoring fans,

This last weekend was a fun-filled, jam-packed, weekend of fun, and jam. It all started when Daddy got off work Friday around 3:30. From there it got pretty crazy. We sat around the house for a while, watched a little TV and prepared ourselves for what lay ahead.

Saturday morning we had a leisurely
morning, getting up at 7:00 and leaving town around 8. After three hours of driving, including a unintentional detour through Troy, Kansas, we arrived in Manhattan. Our plans to meet G&G Butts were delayed due to the delayance of said Butts. So in the meanwhile we perused the mall for a clean ring, and some tiny warm clothing; finding both, but delaying the latter. After the mall we went to The Pathfinder where Mommy had her bike seat replaced. The darn thing just snapped off one day. Luckily they covered it since it was indubitably a most freakish accident.

At about the time of cessation for these events G&G Butts arrived in town. We met them at 4th
Street Cafe and ate a yummy meal. From here we scoured the mall and upon leaving managed to take some stuff with us. G&G got me a warm suit, Mommy bought me a different suit (more on this in 15 days), and Daddy bought me two books: That's Not My Dinosaur, and Good Night Gorilla.

Anyways, after this we got in the car and the next thing I knew I was at Java and everyone had empty cups. I just hate wormholes. Well I got some food there too, Applesauce, mmmm. Then we headed to Varney's to check out some K-State gear and garb. From there we ate some Pizza and then, finally, got on the bus to head to the game.


K-State vs. Colorado. It was my second K-State game, and it was a blast. Unfortunately we couldn't get 4 tickets together so we didn't get to sit with G&G Butts. I don't think I could have been given any more attention, though, had they been there. Everyone around us was so nice and every time we would do good they would give me high fives. I smiled at them a lot. I watched a whole lot of football and then
they stopped playing and left the field, K-State had won 23-13. Yippee. Mommy changed me and fed me and the next thing I knew the teams were playing again and it was 47-20, dad-gum wormholes. Since the game started at 8:15 we didn't get home until 1. And by home I mean the Floersch's of course.

In the morning we got to hang out with Matt, Karlene, Ian and Ayla for a while and then we went to Java for a nice hearty breakfast of Biscuits & Gravy/Banana Nut French Toast, anyone who knows my parents should be able to pick who ate what. From there we went to check out Master Moore's new Tae Kwon Do school. He finally found a building that suited him and got his school started. Daddy's jealous. He'd like to be in Manhattan sometimes.

Well after that we left for real home. We were tired for most of Monday but all managed to make it up by today. Umm what else........ I have two teeth now. Mmmm OH and there was another video that I was planning on posting but it wasn't working and I couldn't figure it out, I'll make Mommy or Daddy do it later. Besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

So grow fond all of you,

Addliyn Elise





Daddy View

3 comments:

Courtney e said...

That video gives me motion sickness.

Anonymous said...

You definitely need to make that 3D!

Anonymous said...

Addilyn makes me laugh.