Thursday, October 25, 2007

Been Hanging Around

Hi all.
So the last week has been pretty nice. We haven't done a whole lot but have had the chance to just hang out. It's been pretty fun. Last weekend we didn't have anywhere to go so we hung out around the house and enjoyed getting to sleep in (well Daddy did; Mom and I got up around the same time as usual). We listened to the K-State game which Daddy hooked up to play from our laptop through our sound system. Other than the game being pretty heartbreaking at the end, it was an enjoyable time. Here is picture of me enjoying a bottle of Moutain Dew during the game.



Sunday we were able to go to a local church. The people were nice but we're still not sure if that's where we'd like to stay or if we want to try someplace else before settling down. We'll see.


After church, we took a leisurely trip to St. Joseph where we ate Chipotle and wandered around an outdoor shopping center. It was pretty fun. All in all, it was a wonderfully relaxing weekend.


This coming weekend should be a lot more eventful. Aunt Courtney is coming up to visit tomorrow. This will be her first time seeing the new place. It should be fun; I know I'm excited already. Other than that, I'm not real sure what the plan is. There has been discussion about going to Kansas City for a Tae Kwon Do demo and to exchange a snow suit for a smaller size (According to Mom that brown thing isn't supposed to fit like that. Oh well, I enjoy it anyway). But I'm not real sure I like the Kansas City idea. I've heard that there is going to be a parade right outside our front door on Saturday morning!!! I don't know about you but I'm not sure I want to miss that.

Anyway, until next time I leave you with a video of Daddy and me enjoying some Tae Kwon Do training. Boy, Daddy needs to work on his blocking, doesn't he?

As always,

Addilyn Elise

3 comments:

Kendall Smith said...

Entertaining as usual Addilyn!!! Have fun with Aunt Courtney this weekend. She sure misses you!

Courtney e said...

Yeah have fun with Aunt Cou... Oh wait! That's me!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

Nice job on the whole punching your father thing, my dad never went for that.

Courtney e said...

I love the snow suite. Now you can wear her and we can go snowmobiling! You think they make helmets that small?

This year we could work out a sled type deal so they can ride on the back of the remote control snowmobile. Haha...