Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fa la la la la

Hello all. It is time again to let you in on the life of Addilyn Elise. Things have been relatively calm on the home front. We've enjoyed a peaceful week thus far without sickness or crisis. Well except for Daddy's tires. The tires on the Mazda keep deflating slowly (actually it's not so slowly anymore; when we came home on Sunday one was completely flat). Daddy took them into Walmart to get fixed and they didn't do anything. But that's a very minor crisis. Well, I guess I might be getting sick now too. Mommy was very surprised when I slept until after 10 this morning. The last two mornings I've been up and at 'em easily before Daddy left. We'll have to see what pans out from this.

This past weekend the parents and I went down to G & G Johnson's house. While we were there, I got to hang out with my aunts and uncle and my cousin Oliver too. It was a pretty fun weekend. I even got to be fawned over by a bunch of people at the church there which is always fun. On the way home on Sunday, Mommy & Daddy stopped by Buca di Beppo's for dinner while going through Kansas City. We got there about an hour before closing and ended up getting seated in a room all by ourselves. It was really kind of fun because I could yell all I wanted and the only people who noticed or cared were members of the wait staff that would laugh at me when they walked by.

Let's see. Other than that, I've been enjoying reading my books a lot lately. There is this one book that I will sit and look through over and over. I don't mind that it's about a reindeer. Oh look, we have a picture of me reading it. As you can tell I have the habit of following along with my finger as I read. Once I become a more experienced reader I'll probably have to work on breaking that habit but for the time being I'm just enjoying reading. I've also enjoy talking as much as possible. I'm really getting into having conversations with people. While I'm still not sure if I'm really getting through to people, I continue to try. Perseverance is the key, right?

Right now I have a song in my head. If anyone knows what it is let me know. It goes like this:
Dodo dodododo dodo dododo
Dodo
Dodo


Thanks for your help,
Addilyn Elise

1 comment:

Courtney e said...

Addilyn - that's MY favorite song!