Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boat Tour, etc.

Here are some pictures of our architectural boat tour of downtown Chicago and some other randomness.


Asher and Daddy take a nap. Asher has been having some trouble sleeping during the day so Daddy helped him out by rubbing his back until they both fell asleep.


The seminary offered a discounted boat tour of Chicago. A bunch of seminarians and their families went and we had a really good time. Here is Addilyn with her new friend Ethan.


Downtown from the river (actually it might have been the loch between the river and Lake Michigan at this point).



On Saturday, we went on a bike ride through River Park.


The kids are all ready to go.

Addilyn was putting on makeup with crayons. There was blue, red and orange (I think). The blue was lipstick but I'm still not sure where she's watched someone put on lipstick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The city is really beautiful especially at night. Looks like the kids had so much fun in the boat tour. I hope I can visit Chicago soon with my family after our corryvreckan boat trips this year. I miss the place!