Thursday, September 10, 2009

A New Post


As you have probably noticed, we still do not have internet at the house. I apologise to those of you who are accustomed to getting a fresh fix of the Johnsons multiple times a week. But for now I'll give you a quick update.


Last weekend we drove home to Kansas for the larger Johnson family reunion. We literally have zero pictures from this event (save for the opening one from my Grandma), but if you were to talk to my sister or my aunts or my other sister or perhaps my dad or maybe my grandparents, I'm sure you could find all the pictures you want.



Here is a picture showing Asher's mobility to date. He's is very good at backing up into small, confining space.




Also, yesterday marked the arrival of my final book that I'll need for this semester. Here they are all in a row, nicely arranged by class and in the order I have the class.


Perhaps this weekend we'll find the time to take some pictures and then post them.


1 comment:

Courtney e said...

you nerd... putting books in order...