Friday, March 4, 2011

Happenings

I have been baking and cooking a lot lately. Actually, I've been baking and cooking about as much as I usually do but I've been trying a lot of new recipes. I have about 6 new post for my food blog just waiting for me to finally post them.
Elias is enjoying the ExerSaucer. We have similar pictures of both of the older two kids in this toy. Though they didn't have their older brother crawling around their legs as he crawled through the bottom. Elias has been playing in this for almost a month now and has just been bumped up to the highest level (the level that Addilyn used at almost a year).
Smiley face. Elias had his 4-month appointment last Friday. He weighed in at 20 lb, 7 oz. He's off the charts on all levels (weight, height, head circumference).
Addilyn playing EyeSpy with Elias.
Addilyn lined up all her fruit snacks by kind and then ate each kind in turn.
Addilyn made Valentines for Valentine's Day. Glue sticks...yay!!

No comments: