Monday, June 11, 2007

3 + Shift = #

At the risk of any boring stories, long-winded yammerings or verbose pontifications I am dedicating this weeks post to a smattering of pictures that define me at the age if 3 months. Ergo:







I'm starting to be able to grab things I want. I really like to suck stuff.



I still like to sleep.










I really like Duct Tape, I can't really explain the bond I have with it, but if I were to try, I'd say, sticky.






We found out I'm not a Princess, despite what some of my clothes say and what some of you may choose to believe.







I'm very pretty.







And last but not least, I'm all sorts of fun.
By the way if you are bored check out the finally updated pictures of me.
Addilyn Elise

2 comments:

Courtney e said...

How cute cute cute. I'll get you her 3 mo. pictures soon!

I like the bottom picture, she's so cute... and has no clue what her daddy's doing to her.

Kendall Smith said...

It looks like I stole your idea for updating what our child is doing at this point--but seriously--before I even checked your blog, that was my intention!!!!!!