Monday, June 25, 2007

Lamentations

In case you haven't noticed Summer is nearing half over. The longest day of the year has come and gone and as light yields its time to darkness I'm realizing this whole "real world" stuff isn't what it's cracked up to be. Or more succinctly, I miss summer break.

But all that aside life's pretty good. Addilyn's in bed right now so I'm posting on her behalf. In this last week little has happened in our world. The most notable is the visitation of Grandma Butts. She came Wednesday and left Friday. While here we had some fun wandering the great Nebraska Furniture Mart and the Plaza, we ate good food and have more waiting to be eaten, and most importantly we took this video of Grandma and Addilyn. They are playing some sort of game. The whole video may be a bit dull and I'll admit I tried to edit it down to about 25 seconds. Alas, I didn't want to spend money on such software and could find none for free. So I give to you a clip, more than two minutes in length, with all of the fun ending after about 45 seconds. If you watch it and listen I'll guarantee that either you'll smile or you're a Vulcan.

Actually the clip was too big for the blog, but here is a link to it. Go watch it and then continue with the blog...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1890596116290797367&hl=en


There you have it. No matter what life throws at you if Addilyn laughing doesn't cheer you up than I dont' know what will. I appologize for the excess video I was hoping she would laugh more but apparently she was done.

So that is my post. It was a little dull I know but c'est la vie. Perhaps Addilyn will get her stuff together one of these days and post again. Till then, this has not been..

Addilyn Elise

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Ok, so I was about to post how the real world sucks too. I keep forgetting it's summer time and wonder why all these kids are not in school... life was supposed to get better, wasn't it? Whats better than summer vacation?

Anyways - CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!! The little chunk is getting more and more adorable all the time!

Kendall Smith said...

TIME FOR ANOTHER BLOG UPDATE!