Monday, July 2, 2007

It's been a while (with no Aaron Lewis implications whatsoever, ewww)

Hey guys, It's me Addilyn again, I'm finally back writing again. You'll have to excuse me, I was suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome from too much typing, but I'm better now.

So the last week has been quite eventful, well for us at least. Daddy finished reading Paradise Lost Tuesday. He started it before I was even born, apparently he didn't read it much at the beginning. He really liked it so I thought I would give it a try and read it. He was right. I liked it so much I read it in just three days. My favorite quote from it is at the top of this posting. I'd like you all to comment and tell me your thoughts on the quote.

So now Daddy is re-reading all the Harry Potter books in anticipation of the seventh and final book in the series. He started Wednesday and has already read 697 pages, but has 2645 pages left in only 19 days. That's a whole lot of reading. You can help cheer him on with the handy-dandy counter I've installed above our picture.

Anyways enough about my boring parents; let's talk about me (I know that's why you're here). Lately I've been doing many exciting things. I like to play with my aqua-fishy-smacky-kicky-play thing. I also like to move around in my sleep. I very much like to scream and screech. Talking is so last week, I wanna be LOUD. I like to pretend I can stand, even though I can't really. This week hasn't been all fun and games though. Daddy was running me through his usual string of weekend tests and came upon a startling discovery. If I were attacked by zombies I wouldn't put up much of a fight. There is a video floating around of me laughing through a feigned zombie attack. I won't lie I was a little disconcerted when I saw it but I was quickly reassured by my mother who, much to Dad's chagrin, told me zombies were unlikely to attack someone with so little meat on their bones.

Well, that's all I have to say tonight, it's well past my bedtime and I'm sleepy.
Addilyn Elise
P.S. Oh by the way Dad's been messing with html so indulge him and click on random words (four get you somewhere) and see what you get.

5 comments:

Kendall Smith said...

I'll admit, I only found 3. I'm sure glad the cursor turns into a hand when a word is html-ed.

Is she seriously standing??? You have a child prodigy!

Kendall Smith said...

Never mind. I found the 4th--man, is she strong!

Courtney e said...

I found them! She's sooooo cute! And standing up before she rolls over! That's darn incredible!

She's a keeper, she's bona fide (guess what movie that's from)

Kendall Smith said...

The Princess Diaries?

Courtney said...

nope... O' Brother Where Art Thou