Monday, July 16, 2007

Hello








Well, not much has happened since the last update. We've mostly just been hanging around.











I'm pretty fond of contorting myself so that I may see whatever I want to see. The worm is fun, but then again I may be watching TV.





Sometimes I play with Daddy, I really like it when he comes home from work. I scream and make all sorts of ruckus.









"Live, Learn and then get LUV's" should read:
"Live, Learn, get LUV's, get peed/pooped on daily, Learn More, Stick with Pampers"

I'm saying my good riddances to this last LUV's diaper. I did it justice and peed out.




Meanwhile Daddy's still trying to finish the Harry Potter books before the last one comes out this Saturday. Mommy has been trying to predict what is going to happen in book 7 and our good friends the Floersch's had a baby girl names Ayla Renee. Fun, Fun.

2 comments:

Kendall Smith said...

Amen to that, Addy! Stick with Pampers.

Courtney said...

She's getting so big!