Thursday, July 12, 2007

Motor Boating

Hey all. I've noticed that you can tell when I (Erin) blog because it is usually very short and full of pictures or the like. Apparently I'm not as good with the words as Tyler and Addilyn. Anyway, I had a fun video of Addilyn trying out her newly acquired skill of "motor boating" and I thought I'd share it with the world. Enjoy!

P.S. I am adding a section on the blog as an outlet for my many predictions, nay let's call them prophecies, as to how Rowling will end the Harry Potter series or at least as to important plot points in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I will try to update it every day or two (or as my whims lead) until the book comes out or until I have finished reading it.

7 comments:

Kendall Smith said...

Very funny! So now that Addilyn's 4 months, is she eating cereal? Or when will that happen?

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

Yeah, actually she got up yesterday morning before us and was eating a bowl of All Bran when we got up.

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

At our last pediatrician appointment, she said that we could start that any time between 4-6 months. We definitely won't start until we get the official okay at our next appointment (Aug 2), but I'm enjoying the free meals and kind of wanting to hold off a little if we can.

Courtney said...

I had a dream last night that both Oliver and Addilyn were walking... is it true?

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

Courtney, only you know whether the fact you had a dream last night in which Addilyn and Oliver were walking is true. That's like Kendall calling Mom and saying "Hi Mom this is Kendall, Right?"

Kendall Smith said...

Oliver is not walking yet...and thank you Tyler for referencing once again a humiliating Kendall story...

;-)

Courtney said...

Yes Tyler, you always know just what to say so we don't feel stupid... *cough cough